Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mission Accomplished!

Starting in May of 2005, I set myself a goal of reading 100 books in a year, and on the 29th April 2006, I reached it. (Cut it a tad close though, as you can see.) If anyone's looking for a good read you might want to check out one of these. Most of them were excellent, although there were one or two stinkers. Let me know if you wanna borrow any of them. The Library of Becki is open 24-7! (And look out for more reviews coming soon!)
  • 100 books
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger kumagoro said...

    8008135

    8:28 PM  
    Blogger Becki said...

    Dude, I don't speak 'leet.

    Mi ne parolas 'leeto.

    12:39 AM  
    Blogger Becki said...

    Yup, but that's my hobby. All the money I used to spend on beer I now spend on books!

    8:04 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home